You may have eaten a Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe, but did you know that the night crew cooks something special for chili spaghetti?
While the burger and shake joint is closed and dark, this chili dish is usually served for breakfast. Read on to find out how to make what might be one of Bob’s Big Boy’s tastiest dishes.
- 1 How to make Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 Nutrition facts of Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
- 3 Amazing 6 Health Benefits of Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
- 4 Can I Freeze It?
- 5 Why We Love Chili
- 6 Is It Healthy?
- 7 Is It Gluten-Free?
- 8 Is It Good for You?
- 9 What better way to test out your skills than tackling gluten-free cooking?
- 10 Conclusion
How to make Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 tablespoon whole chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Store in a tightly covered container, preferably with a gasket seal, in a cool, dry place.
3. Use within three months for the best flavor.
Nutrition facts of Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
The following nutrition information is for the Big Boy Chili Spaghetti and should not be taken as a substitute for medical advice, recommendations, or diagnoses. Click here to read all about The Health Benefits of Eating Vegetarian.
Amazing 6 Health Benefits of Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti Recipe
1. Chili peppers are very high in vitamin C and antioxidants.
2. They contain good amounts of magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus, which help relieve muscle and joint pain.
3. Chili peppers also contain capsaicin, a natural pain reliever that has helped reduce arthritic pain by deactivating certain enzymes that cause pain due to arthritis.
4. The capsaicin present in chili peppers is also known to help lower high cholesterol levels.
5. Chili peppers are also known to help fight harmful free radicals which cause cancer and heart diseases.
6. Hot chili peppers can also be used externally on the skin to relieve pain, reduce fevers and treat arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Can I Freeze It?
This Chili can be frozen in its original container if it is tightly sealed and kept in a freezer, where it will maintain its quality for up to three months. If you plan to freeze it, make sure you use freezer bags.
Why We Love Chili
The health benefits of Chili are many and varied. We like to think of Chili as the most versatile and comforting dish.
It can be served with rice, rice noodles, potatoes, and more. However, if we have one food that we can down it with no questions asked without offending the taste buds, it will have to be Chili.
It is a dish that needs little in the way of side dishes or sauces but can always be improved by using fresh ingredients – such as onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cilantro – which give it that bright color an interesting taste all its own.
Is It Healthy?
Depending on the way it is prepared, Chili can be a very healthy dish. If you stick to using lean ground beef, brown it in a skillet and then add in spices like garlic, cumin, and pepper, you have an excellent recipe for Chili that tastes great and is also healthy.
Additionally, if you include vegetables such as tomatoes and red kidney beans in your recipe, you’re also adding some nutrition to your meat mixture.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Many people use Chili as a way to combat the effects of gluten intolerance. If you’re one of them, you might be wondering if Chili is gluten-free.
Fortunately, the answer is yes. This ingredient-packed dish has plenty of naturally occurring carbohydrates which are good for anyone with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
Is It Good for You?
It should come as no surprise to those following Serious Eats for a while that we love spicy food.
Whether Thai or Mexican, Indian or Korean, we’re always looking for recommendations for our favorite spice combinations.
We recently came across the blog Spicy Southern Kitchen by Stephanie Rutledge, a nutritionist and culinary school graduate who happens to be allergic to gluten.
What better way to test out your skills than tackling gluten-free cooking?
Stephanie’s site is full of quick, easy recipes and advice for those of us who deal with a gluten-intolerance.
Her pulled pork recipe caught our eye as soon as we saw it because it looked like an interesting new way to enjoy this traditional American dish.
Chili is a dish that can be served as a meal and a snack. It can be eaten with bread, noodles, rice, and more.
If you are thinking of trying out the Bob’s Big Boy Chili Spaghetti recipe or any other dish from Bob’s Big Boy Restaurant in New York City, here is the restaurant’s address.