Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza By Faiza is a rich flavorful dish with many herbs, spices, and aromatics. The recipe is made from premium beef mince, onion, and garlic.
It’s easy to make a dish that the whole family can enjoy. The recipe calls for a fragrant blend of tomatoes, coriander,
cumin, chili powder, and paprika result in an extremely delicious taste that flavors the spices.
How to make Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza
- For the Pulao:
- 1.5 kg Beef Mince
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Water
- Oil as required (for deep frying)
For the Gravy:
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (for preparing Pulao)
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (for preparing Gravy)
- 1.5 cups Onion, finely chopped (medium-sized)
- 4 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 1 crushed and 3 whole cloves for the Gravy and 2 peeled for the dish.
1. Wash, clean, and cut the meat into small pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the cut meat, finely chopped onions, green chilies, crushed garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, and mix thoroughly so that all the ingredients mix evenly. Make small balls from this mixture.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan till hot enough for deep frying the balls. Deep fry them till crispy golden brown on the outside. Set aside for later use in the dish.
4. Add paprika powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and red chili flakes in a large deep-bottomed pan and stir for 15-20 seconds. Add the meatballs prepared in step 2 to this mix.
5. Add water to the mixture and bring it to a boil.
6. Once the mixture begins to boil, cover the pan with a lid, lower heat, and allow it to simmer on low flame for 45 minutes to one hour or till all water has evaporated. Stir occasionally.
7. Prepare the onion paste in a separate deep bottom pan. Finely chop onions and add them to a blender along with salt. Add some water and blend till the mixture is smooth.
8. Transfer this onion paste to the same pan where you had cooked the meatballs, stir well and cook on low flame till all water evaporates and only oil remains at the bottom of the pan.
9. Stir in the tomato puree and cook on low flame till oil floats on top of the Gravy.
10. After 45 minutes to one hour, taste the Gravy thoroughly and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
11. Turn off heat and keep aside.
12. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with 500ml water and mix well to get a smooth paste.
13. Slowly add this mixture to the Gravy in step 10, stirring continuously.
14. Now turn off the heat and let the Gravy cooldown on the stove top until it thickens to desired consistency, then keep aside covered in a separate large deep frying pan (to avoid evaporation) till serving time.
16. In a round pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the pulao to this hot oil and fry it on high flame till all the sides of the pulao are nicely browned.
17. Turn off heat and transfer it to a serving dish so that all sides get coated with the oil.
18. Sprinkle crushed black pepper and roasted cumin powder evenly on top.
Health Benefits of Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is a delicious, easy to make, and healthy dish. It’s a great way to serve beef with a delicious gravy that tastes great. This recipe is rich in many nutrients and vitamins, including Vitamin B5, B6, B12, and C.
A healthy diet needs to get our daily dose of Vitamins A, D, and E from our daily meals. These ingredients provide immunity from tooth decay to bacterial infection, which can cause diarrhea and other stomach problems in the body.
History of Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is as old as the history of India. In the ancient religious text, ‘Samhita,’ it is mentioned that a very long time ago, a king called Vrishabhnu built a temple for gods to worship. His son, Ugrasen, carried out the temple’s construction and had a small shrine.
One day an older man came to meet the king and requested him to build an altar structure to offer some meat to the gods.
Nutrition facts of Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is a rich source of high-quality proteins and vitamins like Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D.
Just for cooking the meat in this recipe, you can get about 3 grams protein and 2 grams fat. Our daily intake of protein should be about 2 to 4 ounces per day or about 50 grams per day.
Can I Freeze It?
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is a mildly spiced and aromatic dish known to be cooked in rich olive or coconut oil.
It’s a rich dish and one of the complete proteins in our diet. Make sure you cook it thoroughly so that it doesn’t suffer from bacterial growth if the meat isn’t cooked sufficiently.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, it is. Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is made from lean meat and is a healthy dish. The delicate nature of the beef makes it a healthier choice than most red meats, which are high in saturated fat content and hence not recommended.
You can serve this dish to all your family members with confidence, as there are no allergies associated with beef.
How Popular Is It?
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is as popular as a classic dish gets. It is popular in almost every culture in the world.
This dish has been mentioned in various old Indian texts and religious texts, and it goes to show just how tasty, healthy, and a fad it was.
The classic preparation of this particular dish involves frying the meat, adding the onion paste, and adding all the other ingredients like tomatoes, spices, and herbs to add that rich flavor of Indian cooking.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is gluten-free. The main ingredients used in this dish are rice, and only wheat flour is used in the pulao to prepare it. Therefore you can treat this dish as a gluten-free occasion and enjoy it without any concern.
How To Store
You can store Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza at room temperature; if you want to save some time when preparing this dish,
then you can keep it right after cooking, but that’s going to take a longer time. If you need to eat it soon, you can store it for a maximum of 1 week in an airtight container.
If you have some leftovers, the best way to heat the leftover Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza, add some ghee and serve it with steamed rice or Rotis.
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is the leanest red meat, providing high amounts of protein to the body. It’s one of the easiest options for a vegan to get their daily dose of protein, and it’s also very filling.
Beef Pulao Recipe By Faiza is a dish that is extremely popular worldwide, and you can get it almost anywhere.
It’s a dish that you can prepare in advance and have it sit on your countertop till you’re ready to serve or eat it, or even store in a fridge for later consumption.