Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe is a tropical paradise where we’ve created the ultimate Pina Colada Recipe. It’s easy to make and tastes like pure sunshine in a glass!
The Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe features our signature blend of premium rums, creamy coconut cream, pineapple juice, and sweetened condensed milk.
You can also add strawberries or bananas for an additional layer of flavor. Serve it up with some fresh fruit on the side for dipping, or use it as a cocktail mixer in your favorite drinks recipes!
- 1 How To prepare Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
- 2 Nutrition Fact of Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
- 3 The benefits of Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
- 4 Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
- 5 Can I Freeze It?
- 6 Curiousan I have more than one serving per day?
- 7 Conclusion
How To prepare Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
- 1 part light rum (Malibu or BACARDI® Superior)
- 3 parts pineapple juice (canned or fresh)
- 2/3 part sweetened condensed milk
1. Add 3 parts pineapple juice to your blender
2. Add 2/3 part sweetened condensed milk to your blender
3. Add 1 part light rum (Malibu or BACARDI® Superior) to your blender
4. Blend ingredients for 30 seconds on the highest setting until all ingredients are combined well.
5. Pour the blended mixture into a chilled glass with ice.
6. Enjoy! Notes: For more pineapple flavor, add 1 part crushed fresh pineapple to your blender before adding rum and sweetened condensed milk.
We’ve taken the classic flavors of the islands and combined them with our unique twist to create this yummy Pineapple Crush recipe. You can enjoy it on its own or with your favorite spirit.
Nutrition Fact of Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
|Calories per serving||310|
|Fat per serving||12g|
|Carbs per serving||34g|
|Sugar per serving||31g|
|Protein per serving||2g|
|Sodium per serving||38mg|
|Potassium per serving||168mg|
|Fiber per serving||0g|
|Iron per serving||0mg|
The benefits of Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe
1. Pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain. Bromelain is known to reduce swelling and inflammation as well as stimulate your immune system.
2. Pineapple juice is a natural electrolyte beverage that can aid in healing from dehydration and hangovers. It also helps to clear the mind, increase concentration and restore energy.
3. The combination of pineapple juice and rum makes one the best hangover cures we’ve ever heard of.
4. Pineapple juice is packed with vitamin C, which helps to keep your immune system strong and reduces the risk of cancer.
5. Bromelain has many anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used to relieve joint pain and swelling and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
6. Pineapples are low in calories and saturated fats, making them ideal for maintaining a healthy weight.
7. Like apples, pineapple contains a substance called pectin. Pectin is known to help reduce cholesterol levels and high blood pressure,
8. The high fiber content of pineapple helps to alleviate constipation.
9. Bromelain is an enzyme that can aid in the body’s natural process of detoxification.
10. While the pineapple does not have any calories, it is high in natural sugars called fructans, known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
You may like: Black Barrel Irish Tea Recipe:10 Amazing Health Benefits
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
So many people can get benefits from eating this delicious healthy Pina Colada Recipe.
1. People who want to lose weight should try this delicious recipe.
2. People who are sick should try this delicious recipe to improve their immune system
3. People with high blood pressure or arthritis should try this delicious recipe
4. People who want to improve their digestion system should try this delicious recipe
5. People with chronic fatigue syndrome should try this delicious recipe
6. People who want to build their immune system should try this delicious recipe
7. People with high cholesterol levels should try this delicious recipe
8. People with cancer should try this delicious recipe to improve their immune system
9. People who have high blood pressure should try this delicious recipe
10. People who have arthritis should try this delicious recipe to reduce swelling and inflammation.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze any leftovers into 1-2 cup portions. Make sure you freeze it in an air-tight container.
In the following few pages, I will show you my recipe for this delicious healthy Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe.
After you’re done reading my recipe on making this delicious healthy cocktail recipe, I would like you to send me a picture of your ultimate pina colada recipe.
Curiousan I have more than one serving per day?
Of course. There is no concrete evidence showing that pineapple juice is nasty for you when consumed in moderation.
So I have been searching around for a healthy pina colada recipe that is still delicious and can be enjoyed daily.
If you’re looking for a delicious drink that will keep you cool this summer, then try this Bahama Breeze Ultimate Pina Colada Recipe.
This recipe is refreshing and perfect for any occasion! Let us know what you think of it on Facebook or Twitter!