Angry Alfredo Recipe is a recipe created by user “Jajaja” on FoodCourt.com in 2014 that makes an incredibly angry alfredo sauce and is updated on June 25, 2017.
This dish has a rating of 4 stars out of 5 because it is hard to make but extremely delicious if you can manage to make it.
This recipe is for those who want to be creative with their food and try something different rather than the usual fare they eat.
How to make Angry Alfredo Recipe
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided in half
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, split in half
- 1/4 teaspoon each: Garlic powder and onion powder (optional)
1. Place the spinach in a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl. Set aside to drain while preparing the other ingredients.
2. Crumble the Parmesan cheese and add it to a medium bowl. Add the cream cheese and melted butter, stirring until completely combined.
3. Add the flour and milk to a medium-sized saucepan and bring it to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder (optional), and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Pour in half of 1 cup of cream and stir continuously until the mixture comes back to a soft boil (1-2 minutes). Remove from heat.
5. Add the spinach to the cheese mixture, stirring until well combined. Pour in the sauce and mix thoroughly until completely smooth.
6. Divide Alfredo between 4 individual dishes and top with remaining cream, Parmesan cheese, and buttered croutons (optional).
7. Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts of Angry Alfredo Recipe
|Calories from fat||275|
Price Of Angry Alfredo Recipe
This recipe is priced to sell and very easy to prepare. Its price is $2.45, and its weight is 7 oz.
How much time does it take to make Angry Alfredo Recipe?
It takes about 15 minutes to prepare this recipe.
Health Benefits of Angry Alfredo Recipe
There are a few health benefits associated with this recipe, including that it is very good for your heart and body.
If you make a gry Alfredo Recipe the right way, you will be getting a lot of potassium and calcium, which are great for your heart. Your blood pressure is also going to lower, which can help protect against heart disease.
Alfredo Recipe also has some Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 in it, which are good for building new blood cells and helping them stay healthy.
Is It Healthy?
Many users think that Angry Alfredo Recipe is healthy because it is like cheese, which is considered beneficial for you.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Angry Alfredo Recipe is a gluten-free meal. For those who have celiac disease or gluten intolerance, you can use the recipes for cauliflower au gratin, which is also a very good crockpot recipe for you.
Who Would Like This Recipe?
This recipe is perfect for those who want to try a new recipe from scratch instead of following something more of the same. It is also good for cooking with kids because it will take them a while to understand how to prepare it.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze Angry Alfredo Recipe, and it will be just as good when you eat it after you have prepared it.
Try putting the pan of Alfredo in the freezer for about two hours before bringing it out to serve so that it stays firm. Then, please put it in an airtight container or a freezer bag and store it in the freezer for up to three months.
How Can I Use It as a Dressing?
The angry Alfredo Recipe can also be used as a dressing by putting it into a salad. Then, you can add some spinach leaves, tomatoes, and other types of lettuce for an even healthier salad.
This will also add more protein to the meal and make you feel full. You can use this as a side dish or even make the whole meal out of it if you want to give yourself something different to eat at the dinner table.
This recipe is very versatile and can be used as a main dish, a side dish, or dressing. It is also very good for you because it contains vitamins A and B12 and potassium, which are great for your heart.
Even though this recipe is hard to make, it is worth the time spent doing it because it will taste delicious when you take your first bite. This recipe only sets you back $2.